Advertisement

Rachel Steele : Rachel Does It Anywhere. Including Here ## 50 PLUS


Rachel Steele, a 51-year-old star, tells us how she got her start in . "It all started with a picture by the pool that a friend submitted to an website," she said. "The picture won first prize, and nothing's been the same since. I started shooting and never stopped. I started out by only doing solos, but as I became more comfortable, I realized that I wanted to have on-camera. I really wanted that experience, and I fell in love with it. Now I on-camera all the time." Like here. But she elsewhere, too. "One time I gave a guy a  job during dinner at a fancy restaurant. I don't know how we managed to not make a mess." She means how he managed to not make a mess.





















































×