Advertisement

Jennifer Aniston revails her beautiful with healthy secret for DOUBLE workout


Jennifer Aniston, 47, has revealed how she keeps in such great shape.




In an interview to dailymail.co.uk she said - 'If I’m working, I’m up at 4:30, 5 am If not, between 8 and 9 am, because I’m a late-night person. I’ll make my standard cup of hot water with a slice of lemon in there.

'Then I wash my face - my whole face regime is just soap and water to wake myself up. It’s quick. Things need to be as easy as possible.'


She fits in 10 to 20 minutes of transcendental meditation before breakfast with  husband Justin Theroux, 44.

'Usually I’ll have a shake, with some sort of pure protein, then bananas, blueberries, frozen cherries, stevia, a vegetable mix of dynamic greens that goes in there, maca powder, and a little cacao. 

'If I don’t have a shake, I’ll just have toast and poached eggs with some avocado. Or millet cereal with almond milk and bananas - it’s really yummy, and you can get it hot for winter months.'

She added: 'Then I go to a gym, where I do strength training or just my own thing on the treadmill, the bike, or the elliptical, just to change things up.


Source - Dailymail.co.uk

Post a Comment

0 Comments

×