Advertisement

Rihanna's Bare Ass in Vanity Fair!


Rihanna in the November issue of Vanity Fair 

Here's Rihanna's naked butt in the new issue of Vanity Fair. Despite the risque photoshoot, Rihanna tells the magazine that she's not that girl that you think she is:

"I honestly think how much fun it would be to live my reputation. People have this image of how wild and crazy I am, and I'm not everything they think of me."


But what about casual sex? Surely she's having a ton of casual sex, right?

"... I haven't been having sex or even really seeing anybody because I don't want to wake up the next day feeling guilty. I mean I get horny, I'm human, I'm a woman, I want to have sex. But what am I going to do--just find the first random cute dude that I think is going to be a great ride for the night and then tomorrow I wake up feeling empty and hollow? He has a great story and I'm like...what am I doing? I can't do it to myself.


"A very extraordinary gentleman, with a lot of patience, will come along when I least expect it. And I don't want it right now. I can't really be everything for someone. This is my reality right now."
What in the hell? When did Rihanna turn into a hopeless romantic? God damn you, Taylor Swift, you rich bitch. You're fucking everything up.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

×